Are you ready for Entrepreneurship?




It is really important for Entrepreneurs to ask themselves a question that whether they are ready for entrepreneurship? Please take a quiz https://bit.ly/2Iiy2zE and get a score in your inbox.


Many people jump into the business for the following reasons…

1.       I am good at one particular skills either sales, production etc. I will learn other skills on my way
2.       Everybody surrounding me telling me that I have an entrepreneurial skills.
3.       I am bored with my present job, hence starting a business
4.       I have reached to the top of my carrier, hence I am starting a business
5.       Am I starting business to cover up the debt I already have without having a foresight of business may or may not do good
6.       Am I aiming to start business for solving a problem or for making money? Creating value should be the major goal, money follows...



Are you prepared for the following…

1.       Have I discussed the venture and possible outcomes with my dependents? Did they accept?
2.       Am I ready to give up my house, car, club membership and official position?
3.       Would I be willing to take a serious salary cut to make sure the company is not saddled with a fat compensation structure- and there break even sooner?
4.       Would I feel like lost if my boss found out my desire to venture out and gave me the pink slip?
5.       Have you decided to face the uncertainty for the next 10 years
6.       Would I be happy to traveling economy class as against the business class travel I am as accustomed to as senior executive in Multinational Corporation?
7.       Will it be fine with me to stay in modest hotel and travel by train and not taxi?
8.       Is it all right for others in the company to earn more than me?
9.       Am I willing to work 70 hours a week for the next few years to make sure the company stands on its own?
10.   Will I be comfortable in working out of a cheap business center or from a down market address, with a bad air-conditioning, hired furniture, poor lighting and no secretaries.
11.   Will I be comfortable making my own phone calls, writing my own memos and creating own set of slides?
12.   Will I be able to set my own goals and work unsupervised?

Ask yourself the following questions?  

1.    Did you take the important decisions in your life or did someone else invariably take them for you
2.    Did you enjoy the process, irrespective of the outcome?
3.    How well you handle adversities and who took decisions for you at that time?
4.    Did you ever felt helpless?
5.    Did you get out of the situation by taking your own decisions or did you allow the situation to determine the course?
6.    Can you make friends with a stranger?
7.    Do you know your mental and physical limitations? Do you think you can work to overcome that?
8.    Do you feel comfortable in talking about yourself?
9.    Do you feel comfortable asking others for help?
10.                       Does the act of buying and selling excite you?
11.                       Do you like meeting people?
12.                       Do you see things to completion?
13.                       Are you highly disciplined person
14.                       Will I feel awkward going back to people who reported to me a long time ago to solicit business?
15.                       Are you ready to reposition yourself as an entrepreneur from employee, because a person’s success often comes from the power of chair he sits on? When that person steps the world will reposition him without his knowing.
16.                       Are you possessing patience, resilience, empathy and politeness in every difficult situations


You know when business succeeds it can help and feed many lives in the society, in the same way if business fails it can damage the livelihood of many people, hence if you would like to start the business, please go through these questions and decide what is best for you. 

Many will say that business is like jumping from cliff, and you will build your own parachute on your way. It does need to be that way, as you are impacting the society and people belongs to you. It is always better to design your business before starting. So that you will answer all questions, hence you reduce the risk of failures.

SME Leap is designed to provide tools and information which entrepreneurs and business owners need in one place to cross the growth barriers they had in taking their business to the next level. Please visit https://smeleap.com/to know more about us.

Please find below some of the Software Tools Useful for Businesses

                                                                                       WEBSITE TOOLS

                                                               Live Chat | Messenger BOT | Pop up Forms

                                                                        Web Hosting |Key Word Research

 TASKS/CHECKLISTS & CRM

Task Management | Customer relationship management (CRM)

 PERFORMANCE SOFTWARE

Employee Scorecards | Risk Bots | Dashboards

 MARKETING AUTOMATION

   Marketing Automation | Email Marketing | SalesFunnels

OTHER SOFTWARE

     Design Works Live Plan

Please click our Resources Tab on our website for more useful Information for Small Businesses

 Please tick the relevant boxes or share the blog with your friends through the following media.

Post a Comment

0 Comments